The Kidney School series is hosted by the Australian and New Zealand Society of Nephrology (ANZSN).
Supporting the self-learning goals of nephrology trainees, Kidney School sessions are held on the third or fourth Tuesday of the month (February to November) from 6.30pm - 7.30pm.
These session are delivered via videoconference. Presentations are recorded and can be accessed through the ANZSN’s Kidney eLearning Hub for those who have paid their KELH subscription.
Kidney School - 2020 dates
- Tuesday 25 February 2020 - Topic - Nephrology 101 Presented by Dr John Saunders. This webinar is now uploaded to the ANZSN Kidney eLearning Hub.
- Tuesday 17 March 2020 - Topic - Transplant 101 Presented by Dr Leyla Aouad. This webinar is now uploaded to the ANZSN Kidney eLearning Hub.
- Tuesday 28 April 2020 - Topic - Genetics and Kidney Disease Presented by Dr Amali Mallawaarachchi. This webinar is now uploaded to the ANZSN Kidney eLearning Hub.
- Tuesday 26 May 2020 - Topic - Obstetric Nephrology to be presented by Dr Franziska Pettit. This webinar will be uploaded to the KELH soon.
- Tuesday 30 June 2020 - Topic - CRRT & AKI to be presented by Dr Emily See. Webinar registration link will be updated soon.
- Tuesday 28 July 2020 - Topic - Cardiovascular Disease to be presented by Dr Kenneth Yong
- Tuesday 18 August 2020 - Topic - Transplant Hisopathology to be presented by Dr Lyndal Anderson
- Tuesday 22 September 2020
- Tuesday 27 October 2020
- Tuesday 24 November 2020