The Kidney School series is hosted by the Australian and New Zealand Society of Nephrology (ANZSN).
Supporting the self-learning goals of nephrology trainees, Kidney School sessions are held on the third or fourth Tuesday of the month (February to November) from 6.30pm - 7.30pm.
These session are delivered via videoconference. Presentations are recorded and can be accessed through the ANZSN’s Kidney eLearning Hub for those who have paid their KELH subscription.
Kidney School - 2021 dates
- Tuesday 23 February - Nephrology 101 - Presented by Dr Paul Snelling
- Tuesday 30 March - Intro to Transplantation - Presented by Dr Leyla Aouad
- Tuesday 27 April - topic TBA
- Monday 31 May - topic TBA
- Tuesday 22 June - topic TBA
- Tuesday 27 July - topic TBA
- Tuesday 31August - topic TBA
- Tuesday 26 October - topic TBA
- Tuesday 30 November - topic TBA