The work of the Society depends upon the commitment of its Members, who contribute freely their time, skills and expertise to the Society.
There are lots of ways you can make a difference to kidney health through your involvement with the ANZSN:
- Join the Council – A call for nominations for the next election to Council will be sought in June 2020
- Volunteer for a Committee or Working Group – opportunities regularly arise for Members to contribute and calls for Expressions of Interest are promoted through our Weekly Updates by email and on our website
- Become an Abstract Reviewer and support our Annual Scientific Meeting and Home Dialysis Conference – we may also call upon your skills and expertise to assess materials prior to uploading to our website
- Nominate a Member for an award, such as the TJ Neale Award or ANZSN Life Membership
If your time is limited, there are other ways you can be involved:
- Take part in an ANZSN led or auspiced surveys
- Review and provide feedback on ANZSN reports or proposals
- Attend the Annual General Meeting of Members and have your say!
If you would like any information or assistance, please contact the ANZSN Office on email@example.com.
Please follow the link to participate in a survey examining perceptions and practices in the identification and management of frailty in patients with chronic kidney disease. The survey takes 10 minutes to complete. Thank you for your participation
Follow this link to the Survey: Take the Survey
Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
This survey has been approved by the ACT Health Human Research Ethics Committee and the Australian National University Human Research Ethics Committee and has been reviewed and approved for distribution to ANZSN Members by the ANZSN Honorary Executive.
The Closing Date for application is Friday 13 November 2020. Please read the Information for Applicants and the Application Form for further details.