The Australian and New Zealand Society of Nephrology is a not-for profit organisation representing the interests of health professionals committed to the prevention and treatment of kidney disease.
Through the ANZSN, members support a range of research, education and clinical care initiatives to promote evidenced based practice and quality outcomes for patients in Australia, New Zealand and our region.
- Annual Scientific Meeting to bring clinicians and researchers together to share new knowledge and ideas
- Awards program to foster, support and recognise research excellence in the prevention and treatment of kidney disease
- Travel Awards program to enable clinicians and researchers to attend scientific meetings in Australia, New Zealand and overseas
- Funding support to the Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology for the production of the Nephrology Journal
- Basic, Advanced and Update programs provide support to clinicians undertaking advanced training in nephrology and continuing medical education
- Advice on the educational content of the Haemodialysis Academy and the Peritoneal Dialysis Academy
- Supporting the Kidney School which provides access to lectures and webinars on nephrology
- The Home Dialysis Conference and the Dialysis, Transplantation and Nephrology Workshop to provide forums for the exchange of knowledge on contemporary best practice
- Provision of advice and guidance to government, research partners, affiliated organisations and others on the development of patient care guidelines and quality indicators, particularly in the area of dialysis care
- Provision of regional education, training and advocacy to improve access to care and education for patients and clinicians in developing countries